News

US military carried out second strike killing survivors on a suspected drug boat that had already been attacked, sources say

todayNovember 28, 2025

Background
share close
The US military carried out a follow-up strike on a suspected drug vessel operating in the Caribbean on September 2 after an initial attack did not kill everyone on board, sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

 The US military carried out a follow-up strike on a suspected drug vessel operating in the Caribbean on September 2 after an initial attack did not kill everyone on board, sources familiar with the matter told CNN. Read More Breaking News, Latest News and Videos | CNN 

Written by: Energy 90.5

Rate it